Sunday, July 30, 2006

Empty Fuel

The entire last week was quite a horrible week - Started horribly, ended horribly.
Sch as usual was busy. Busy catching up research, doing stuff that I should've done weeks ago and the peak of the week was of course the NAPFA. Horrible~ Horrible...
But nevertheless, I appreciate all the encouragement from u all (u know who u r) and also the good hearted girl who came to motivate me during my 2.4 km (6 laps of those standard track). Eventhough I finished last, yes I finished last dammit, but I'm still happy... coz i finished 6 laps in 20 mins. This is my second time that I managed to finish 6 laps.. previously I gave up at 3rd and 4th round.
I know I know... your eyes must be popping out and mouth gaping open now.. coz I hated doing physical stuff all along especially those that will make me sweat. I loves swimming coz I can't "feel" the sweat.
Anyway, I broke all my personal records for the 6 items.
The aftermath of NAPFA? Thigh muscles ache till I can't walk up and down stairs. Like an robotic old woman. Then yesterday, I feel dizzy whenever I move like getting out of the bed, turning my head etc etc. Today I feel better but still dizzy occasionally.
The worst thing? I can't + no mood to study for the theory test of clinical lab tmr. I think I will faint.
So tired. Looking forward to the one week break and hopefully to have a little getaway. Some island maybe? I don't want to stay at home..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei, i bought tickets edi. coming back on 12/15/2006.
arrive at 12/16/2006, 11:55pm.

hohoho. CHANGI AIRPORT!!!!!

come pick me up ah, don't forget!!

also, when we go back to sabah. i want to go to mataking island..