Sunday, July 02, 2006

Beginning of the Final...

Tmr marks the beginning of the final year.
What happened yesterday no longer important...
To prepare for the future is the priority..
Embrace the unknown,
Stepping through mine fields,
Unpredictable directions of the wind,
But as always,
The sun will rise from the east...
That is future - expected to come but yet so unpredictable

Finally 5 weeks of attachment is over, much to my relief. So many incidents, so much gossips going around.
New semester, New attitude, New resolution..

Resolution for the sem:

1) Study hard, play as hard. I'll never forgive myself if I ever let myself miss all the fun as a student on my final yr after being a student for a decade and a half.

2) Not to delay assignments/presentations until last minute.

3) Must do prep work for all the classes.

4) Think of a way to not-to-score badly for my NAPFA (some crappy fitness test). Omg.. I think this is my biggest obstacle. Urgh.
Plan - Start jogging 1, 3, 5.. plus a swimming session every week IF there's ppl willing to acc me *hint hint*.. But b4 that, I need a couple of running shorts and perhaps a new swimsuit.

U-R-G-H~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll join u~
congrats on starting ur final year!
all the best!

Anonymous said...

thanx~
but not really looking forward to graduate~

Anonymous said...

toned arse~