Saturday, July 22, 2006

Growing up

Today I went for the food trail again. Not too boring, Not too fun either. But definitely burned me out.

Yesterday, I joined the grp for some running and practice for the upcoming napfa.
I sucks at running. My heart and lungs just couldn't take it <--- need plenty of practice, see?
Hopefully there will be some more time to build up the stamina and strength.
I must do it~

Politics interest me. I hope to get to know ppl of my age who have their own thoughts of politics.
I realised that I'm not socialising enough. Not getting to know more ppl and all.
I loves to listen to ppl talking bout anything. But not much of a person who talk.

Anyway (as inspire by Gin), we had a talk with one my girlfriend yesterday.
I am not a verbal person and hence didn't say much yesterday, so here goes (u know who u r):
Everyone have their own sets of problem. Whatever it is, be very tactful when managing ur emotions. Try not to let it interferes with work and studies. I know at times it's very difficult, who doesn't feels the same? Saying is easier than done. You don't need the distraction.
I always believe that there's always a outcome to a problem. Be positive and you will overcome. When u talk, the sound waves will always reach my ear. As long as u willing to talk. Alright?

No comments: