It has been more than month since I last blog.
The workload in school manage to cut me off from the outside world.
What use to be a daily chat with Jacz has since become a fortnightly chat.
What use to be a weekly CSI.. err.. when was the last time I watched?
In this one month plus, I finished 4 presentation (including today)..
I shall described this period of time as waves.. one after another... End of this sem exam will be the tsunami..
To be continue.. (too tired)
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i can feel ur busy-ness from far far away :)
i really heart bart~~~~
Hahaha... Yeah
and I can feel ur loneliness..
Bart? u mean Bart simpson?
wuhuuu~of course bart simpson...wat other barts u know?
supposed to b spring...but the weather is still like winter...personally i dont mind the cold except for the rain n wind n wetness that comes with it...i had to take the gigantic umbrella today (the one which ppl bring to golf) coz my flimsy but small one definitely wouldnt withstand the pelting rain n winds, arrrghghghghghg~~~~i think i screwed up my mid sem tests majorly...like i can feel it :( so hopefully i can make it up in the finals...hope all is well ur side~~~until we meet again on msn xoxoxox
Post a Comment