Mentioned only the word LOVE, the image of opposite sex came into mind. At least that's the first image. Only the later part that we realised love is family love is friends too.
Being able to love is a blessing and hate is a devil in disguise lurking behind love threatened to pounce out every now and then. The most obvious example will be loving couple end up hating each other to their guts when they broke up. Sometimes it's not the loved one that they hate. They start to hate the ppl around them, the place and maybe even the circumstances. Anything from solids to abstracts.
Coming to this topic, I'm always clueless in love and relationship. Never have the courage to attempt to love somebody after bad experiences and examples. Sometimes attraction occur and resurface every now and then, but if u asked why am i attracted to this person? I have no idea. Not attracted to certain group of ppl with certain characteristic. It's totally random. From a doc who smells of medicated oil to a full-body tattooed guy on the stage. But it never last and never turn into some crazy crush. I wish it will happen so that I can assure myself that i'm normal and not some crazee hardcore feminist. But it just never happen.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment