Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joke of the day.

2 rest days + 2 days of sick leave = 4 days of rotting at home. Okay maybe 3 days coz I went to the beach the morning after my 2nd night muahaha u say i'm crazieee i say it's fun. Coz after I reached home that day I slept and slept and slept like grade 4 encephalopathy pupils both 5mm fixed and dilated. Sorry for my jargons, i'll explain later. Anyway, thanks to my Gin babe I am peeling on my face that I almost feel like i'm a whole new person again plus I'm itching all over my back. Hehs and my lady here is sick hence the 2 days of mc. Caught a bad flu, severe nose-block till my head gonna explode. Thanks to Vapex that i managed to dig somewhere, I am able to breathe again. I am clinging to that small glass bottle of dear thing and sniffing it like a drug-addict. *Snifffffff* Ahh.. fresh air~

It's back to work again tmr. I've already decided how should I go bout with my career. If they are not sending me for the course this Jul/Aug, I probably gonna work till end of this year or till the enrolment for degree in Sydney. If I am going for the course which will last for 6 mths I think, then i'll finish it up and still make it on time for the degree '09. I've never thot of what to do if i can't make it on time for enrolment though. =(

Jac showed me some girl's blog to me just now. Someone back from Sdk. The blog needless to say is entertaining. Oh well, it's just like any other girl's blog yakking bout what she did for that day evidenced by a tremendous amount of pictures which showed many different places and food with many different pose but yet expression is still the same-eyes big big, face at certain angle etc etc. What's so entertaining is her vocab. hahahahaha some classic examples - anal retentive and who the hell use inquire instead of ask. It's 4 alphabets more to type and hahahah plain funny. Ok lar If u happen to be reading this, which I highly doubt so, I am so sorry coz I didn't mean to make a joke out of ur manner of vocabular-ing. Coz coz coz I speak singrish mah cannot speak engrish like u which is so rich in vocab. U see ar my range of words is so limited so pleasee do not be offended.

Working in an almost >90% female environment has turned me into a fine bitch.

Compilation of panaroma shots i've taken so far. I lost the one I took in the beach that day damnit.


:: Before going to lala-land during one of my night ::


:: My messy room. Tralala ::


:: While waiting for freaking slow tram in Sentosa::


:: Dragonfly-a place where u can mingle with uncles and
listen to canto-mando live band ::


:: Above pic taken by bro during his trip to Japan Tokyo?
Akihabara? Akutaktau? ::


:: One of the rare moment of emptiness in the train around
city area ::

Last of all, deng deng deng


I swear I am not going to post anymore pics on my blog unless someone teach me a fast and easier way to do it. Freaking time consuming, can?

No comments: