Yeah yeah yeah.. I know it has been quite some time since my last entry. Can't be bother to sit down and blog nowadays except u know when I'm on night shift. The advantage of working in the icu is that they have comps at every bedside with internet connections.. muahahahaha..
Anyhow, just so not for the sake of blogging, i shall yak bout something.
I was browsing facebook just now and I saw some birthday wishing posts on Jac's funwall. I was like shit!! it's already 19th going to 20th today.. it's her birthday on 18th.. omg omg what am I gonna do? So I was thinking maybe I can write her an email or something and come up with some lameass excuses. Then, I msned Manyee and told her bout my situation. As I was about to start writing the email, I suddenly remember that she told me she had a birthday dinner with all her friends etc and I was thinking how can i actually forgot that it's her birthday? Deng deng deng.. It dropped on me like how the Atom bomb dropped on Hiroshima - Her birthday falls on 18th of MARCH and it's already APRIL now.. goddamnit. It's so awfully embarassing.
Actually I can't believe it's already april. This time last year, I think I am doing my prcp. Urgh, I can't believe I've started working for close to a year now. I don't feel that long. gosh.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment