Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eternal good-bye

Why do we fall sick? Why do we die? It's difficult to even part temporarily with someone we love, what about for life? It's sad when I see patient passed away especially at young age. But the issue of suffering always come into play. Life, Love vs. Sufferings. Something to think about-Would you rather live but with all sorts of tubings all over your body as a means of life support? or pass on peacefully? Some of you may then asked, you've never given them their best shot of chances, how would you know they won't survive? You never know my dear, you'll never know. Condition changes as fast as a blink of eye. I've seen and I've experienced.

Wrote this few days ago. I'm glad I'm still able to feel the lost and sadness. I thought I am already numb to all these after working for couple of months. I remember sister once told us, when you're numb and not feeling anything when a pt passed on, it's time to stop, take a break and think of what brought us here doing this in the first place.

No comments: