So, first paper is coming up in 4 days. But, I'm so lazy to study. Always a reason, an excuse to procastinate. My bro came into my room just now.. and ask me whether have I ever experienced failure such as fail in exam etc. It's funny though, coz siblings for years, we rarely have this kind of conversation.. coz I'm not a very emotionally verbal kind of person. Anyway, I made me think.. Have I ever experience failure? Academically wise, it's a frightening no. Not exam, test yes.. plenty (esp those bloody add maths). Thought of that, thought of the progress I am studying.. In fact, I'm a bit worried now..
If I ever fail, I will have a hunch that I will have a hard time to stand up again..
Laugh at me, but I am that silly..
I am that afraid of failures..
And I am getting tired of trying to strive..
U say, it's ok.. as long as you did your best
I say, it's not ok.. how then I know whether I did my best?
Ok.. study smart not hard!
Wish me luck, I need plenty..
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment