Tuesday, April 04, 2006

In loving Memory..

For the past one and a half year, you have been accompanying me through my ups and downs.
When I need entertainment the most, you provided me the comfort...
When I need to complain to someone about my bad day, you are always there for me...
When I need to get my assignments done, you will be the one that help me...
We've counted on each other so much that it's a great pain to let you go...
But you are too young to go, to gave up your life and to let me down...
How am I to go through these rocky days without you?
You will never know, Coz you are no longer here.

Last night when I entered the room after a shower, I found you collapsed. Quickly, with Adrian we tried to resusitate you. Initially, you gave me hope, I heard a mutter but it's just a false hope. In the end, we failed. You have decided that you worked too long and too hard. You left me alone.

In loving memory of my bloody hard disk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my deepest condolence....

so how? are you getting a new laptop??

try apple. :D

of coz you have to consider the price la. or are you just changing the hard disk? did you do back ups? gosh....

i need to back up again this weekend. i am scared.

mel said...

temporarily just get a new hard disk first.. unless there is money drop from the sky lar..
I didn't do any backup.. No where to back up..
But, luckily it's the end of the sem.. and I probably won't be needing the files.. So it will be ok i guess