After much struggling throughout last week to wake up on time to get to work and having to drag myself home with such a pain on the feet and ass, at last it's the long weekend...
Yesterday, I went to this saloon to have my hair mainly fringe to be trimmed with my bro.
We chose the one in the center among the 3 saloon sitting side by side each other not knowing there was some kind of promotion going on. Lucky me, I got young lad to cut my hair. Frankly speaking, from my many but limited experiences to the saloon, seldom that I've come across young, male and seems "man" enough hair stylists. Most of the time, they either present themselves a bit too sissy and gayly or they are really gay. Sissy but stylish, what a combination.
After much snipping here and there, my hair became a bit too thin and short to my preference. =(
Now, come the interesting part, I am expecting the price to be around $20 for mine and $10-15 for my bro and took out the card preparing to pay at the cashier. Then the same guy who cut my hair told me "four dollar" (in chinese). I thought I heard it wrong and he repeated "FOUR dollar" plus 4 of his slim and long fingers sticking in front of me. My reaction? I was quite shocked and stunned there with my mouth gap opened for a few seconds before fishing out a 10 dollar notes. Then I know they are having a promo - cutting hair at $2 per head. When was the last time I had such a cheap hair cut? $2 or RM5? Hahaha.. oh~ and I laughed all the way home with my brother looking rather pissed because the auntie gave him a bad hair cut or so he claimed to look like "ah chan"(guy from china).
Hahahaha...
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
well, it's $4!! what do you expect.
you hair is worthless. cheaper than a plate of kon low mee... :p
hahaha hell yeah~ those strands that I abandoned in the saloon...
But still.. 2 bucks to cut a head.. quite unbelievable
Post a Comment