Just now I had a talk with a good friend, things turn out badly or so it seems..
Maybe I am interrupting your life, maybe I talked too much...
Advices are given, free to take or leave it... It may sounds a bit instructing,
But, sorry, that's my style..
I was trying to look at things at both side, maybe that's a wrong idea..
4 months ago, I won't give a damn of wht he said/done..
Now, I have to face it that I got a glimpse of what kind of person he is..
and truly I sympathised him for all that had happened..
Bear in mind, I didn't at all put the blame on you.. It takes two hands to clap..
Maybe it's the sympathy that made me sounds that I am not at all supporting u..
Sorry for that and everything..
Wht's been said is said.. after the story I've told u, after that incident, I never allowed myself to tangle in this kind of situation.. you may think that I am childish/coward/useless to be in this way.. That was the painful-est moment in my life eventhough it may not seems significant to u.
After that incident, I never brought up that topic again to anyone..
Whatever it is.. u r still my friend and I will always be there for you no matter what.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My respect for her no longer exists, even if it does it's just a slim and tiny one.
Trust and respect is 2 things that I don't give out and take back easily..
I am counting on the days until I can get out of here that it's depressing...
The day I leave this place is the day I regain my sanity..
The woman thinks that we owe it to her thus gaining the right to order us around, to criticise the stuff i bought with my own money.. wtf
I detest being ordered around/criticised, hence staying in my room and only appear whenever necessary.. which is another depressing problem...
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
trust me, although she is more than 10 years older than us, i still think that her thinking is somewhat more childish than us.
but don't worry, on that very day you guys leave that fcuking place, she will be sooo regret, because then she will have to cope with another childish one, and have to take care of her somemore...
or when she is too much over the limit and makes mom really angry, she will be soooooo SORRY...
we have a fierce hen who is always protecting us. don't worry.
but for now, you can only wait. how is gor gor? he found any job yet?
yeah.. maybe lar~ so tired..
gor gor? haven't got a job yet..
Hai~~
Post a Comment