Monday, March 06, 2006

Appreciation

I am tired, so tired. Today is a long day. I think I had some kind of anxiety or nervous attack this afternoon. 3pm was my first lecture/lesson of the day (Bio) but I went sch early to settle some projects. Everything started fine until the middile of the lecture when I start to have funny feelings - It's like the feeling right before something eg. presentation, interview etc. I can listen to my own heartbeat, stomach is churning in a funny way, the hand is slightly trembling and palm is cold and sweaty. This thing went on for another hour or so until I had my McSpicy Chicken meal.. Hahahaha.. I think I am hypo but can't be.. coz I had a sandwich and a cup of latte freeze right before lecture. hmm...

I am feeling awfully unhappy and stressed.
Awfully unhappy because I had lost my painted-blue-room which I've slept, eat, play in for the past 15 months to my cousin. =( After having a room to myself for more than a year, I am feeling depressed having to share a room with my bro who had his life turn upside-down - staying awake for the whole night and sleeping in the daylight. I think his pineal gland farked up. Secreting melatonin during the day time. Sigh~

Eventhough I wish to try to live by my own, I have to appreciate that my auntie take us in though she charged me a bloody $400 for it. But then again, I have to appreciate the fact that 400 bucks is cheap compared to the "market" price and considering the fact that uncle make fanstastic beef stew.

Hai~.. Life is difficult. And I am only turning 20 this year. Unless accidentally I am six feet under, I think the road ahead will be more "interesting". Hmm.. But 10 yrs down the road, I am pretty sure I will think that the now me is so foolish to think that the life now is difficult. Hahaha...

Yesterday, I told my friend that whenever he feel tired, just laugh "HA HA HA" to yourself and u will feel energetic.

HA HA HA!

I feel happier and better now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great, now that the 2 of you are sharing a room, you can each pay her $200.

faster move out la, if not i am afraid i will lose my temper and call to scold the shxt out of her.

and i definitely don't wish to stay with her when i go back. ok?

Anonymous said...

hahaha... erm we r paying $300 oo...

eh.. we also want to move out but having to pay rental every month punctually is a prob

Anonymous said...

money is a lousy invention i tell you.

why can't we pay by our honesty??