After the past 2 days of being pissed, angry, frustrated and hopeless.. I finally decided that I should take all the things in my hand from now on.. I will turn around the down-slope life of mine to another peak. I can, I must, I will.... Eventhough I am almost penny-less now... =_=
Talking bout taking things into our own hands.. The other day I saw one of friend's nick in msn..
It sounds something like this : Believe in God and don't take things into ur own hands.
Note that I don't held any personal grudge against Christians/Catholics. It's just my opinion.. No hard feelings. But when I saw that verse, I was like wtf? For e.g. You wanted good grades, but you do nothing bout it ie. no extra work etc etc.. and just simply believe in God and have faith in Him... will u really get good grades in the end? This is just my illustration.. I can't think of other more suitable examples.
From today onwards, I will just one-eye-closed to wht's happening outside my room. I don't give a damn nor do I contribute to the issue going around. But of coz I will still remained as my mum's news reporter of the situation here. =)
P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E.. I am going to put this into good use.. I can, I must, I will
HAHAHAHAHA.. I am laughing once again..
To you and him:
I sincerely hope that you guys can work things out this time...
Not every couple have the opportunity to work things out over and over again...
No matter what, give it all the best u can and no regrets even it doesn't work out as you two wish..
I think that our life is too short to have regrets.. Once u come across a junction, u will have to choose between the two or more routes and stick to it.. Of course, occasionally there will be round-about... I hope that you guys have "drive" away from the round-about and turn into the other route. =) Happy "pak-toh"ing...
Sometimes I wonder how does it feels like to be in a relationships..
So much for appearing fearless in most of the aspect in my life.. But I am totally gutless in relationships.. I gave up the hope for one long long time ago.. Becoz I am afraid of being hurt, another reason contributing to why I don't trust ppl easily..
Oh, Commonwealth Games - Melbourne 2006 has started and I didn't know bout this until few days ago... =_= I missed the opening ceremoney.. heard that it's fantastic..
Anyway, I watched a women preliminary hockey match today - M'sia(2) vs. South Africa(1) and I must say that I am absolutely, positively proud to be a Malaysian... Hahaha...
Eventhough M'sia is not the top in sports, but at least more than 50% of the sportsmen/women are M'sian.. M'sian represents M'sia.. that's the spirit of inter-country Games...
Not importing some cheap and good sportsmen from other country and grant them citizenship..
That doesn't sounds right...
Analogy: Buy product brand X, peel off the label and stick your own Label..
Anak M'sia Boleh~!
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i miss commonwealth games!!
i want to see ian thorpe swims!!!!
i miss commonwealth games!!
i want to see ian thorpe swims!!!!
Post a Comment