Saturday, February 16, 2008

2 weeks of dream

Tralala It's already Feb '08. Time really flies. 24 hours a day really ain't enough, but sometimes I just let time passes by.

Went back sdk for 2 weeks to celebrate cny with family and friends. Plenty of food, gamble and catching up. Everyone pretty much still the same, though i can see some subtle changes. When I was sitting there talking to my sch mates, the feeling is like we just met a few weeks ago for cny. But the fact it's already a year in between. As we grow up, priorities changes. Our decision, our life revolves around our priorities. To sum it up, the 2 weeks there feels like a dream.

Only when i came back here then i realised there's so many long-term possibilities to be ponder upon. I am really lost in so many choices.
CNY 2007


CNY 2008



No comments: