Been preparing to embrace the hectic of the week after cny. It'll be close to hell.
Everything seems to be a daze. Too fast. I barely can catch up.
I read a book today on true stories about drug abusers. Well, I was half way through the book but it hit me real bad. Those "what if" questions keep on popping into my mind. What if one day I couldn't resist and hurl down the drain by those devastating substance? What if one of my friend is got into substance abuse? What if.. what if.. what if..
For quite sometime already I've been questioning myself - what is my belief? who am I really?
I am confused.
It seems like I'm having a delayed identity confusion.
It's a struggle. My goal, it seems so clear in my mind but yet it seems like a haze.
I can't see, I can't feel,
Cold. Numbed.
Lend me a torch,
Lighten up my path.
Where are you, usher?
I can't see, I can't feel.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment