Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007~!

Gone is 2006.. what a year! I had a lot of my-first-experience in 2006 - my first clubbing, my first moving out, my first living independently which means doing all the chores by myself, my first bus ride to KL alone and on and on.. <-- i can't really remember what else

I spent the last 2 weeks of 2006 in IMH doing my posting. ><
This would be the first and hopefully my last time going there - not as a nurse, neither do I want to be a patient there. It was sad and devastating to see them there. I had a shocked on the first day and it really taken me aback. I am gladful that I'm mentally sound and I do consider myself as mentally healthy. Staying there, I think, is worst than in prison. You wouldn't know when you'll be discharged. Will my family accept me again? Will I caused trouble when my illness relapses? Will I be able to get a job and earn money? How will others think of me? Above all, social stigma towards this group of unfortunate ppl is the worst. If social problem is not a problem, IMH will be half empty.

A whole new year, a whole new resolution, a whole new list of to-do.
Resolutions:
#1 Graduate with a Diploma with Merit (hopefully~!) and get a job asap.
#2 Spend more time with family.
#3 Live my last sem as a student to the fullest. Study hard, play as hard. There are a lot more things and places that I'll want to visit in Singapore.
#4 After graduation, I will want to go for trip to Aussie to visit Jacz and the gang in Perth.
#5 Get my driving license.
#6 Resign being a full time slacker and procastinator.
#7 Lose weight. I am drop-dead serious. Start with regular household chores.
#8 Learn how to communicate and be a social butterfly?
#9 Meet new ppl.

Happy New Year~!

No comments: