Saturday, June 03, 2006

Confession of a Lazy girl

Ok, I'm supposed to be some guide for some trail thing for the first time. But I called it off and ask someone (which I certainly appreciate her effort and helpfulness) to replace me.
Reasons:

1) I feel unwell. Had a headache with a pain score of 5 (0=no pain; 10=worst pain ever). For ppl like me who seldom had a headache, 5 is bad enough. I can't even remember when was the last time I had a headache. Not piles of presentations. Not exams.
I think it's because of the lack of sleep or rest. Hmm..

2) Hell.. I'm not ready. It's not like any presentation and it's totally disgusting if I am not prepared. A lot of memorizing need to be done. Urgh..


I just watched X-men. I expected more actions but anyway it's good. Bro wanted to watch 'The Omen' so we'll just wait for it to show.

4 more weeks till year 3. Time really pass fast. Though some things still remain the same, but a lot of things has changed throughout the years.

Family, I'm really grateful to have my family(eventhough some of them are a pain in the ass) with me all the time especially my mum. The family dynamic has changed throughout the years. I really hope that things will work out for all of us in the future. When everything seems so shaky, mum will always be there. What happen if one day you are not there anymore? I dare not to think.
* To me, there is a great difference in family and relatives. When I consider some one as my family, it means that person will always be there no matter what and we watch each other back. When I said that someone is a relative, everything is fine other than the money factor.

In friendships, I think I'm quite a failure. Especially to those who are not that close. I don't know what to talk bout and quite often end up in awkward silence. I noticed myself rarely contribute to the conversation which involved a lot of ppl or with ppl I just knew/not that close. But that doesn't mean I'm not interested. I'm just as interested to make new frens. Urgh..

Study and career. From nothing to something and hopefully my career is everything and not just anything. So far my life as a student is sailing smoothly especially after I joined the course which is good news. I am grateful that I get good results and good feedback. Let's work harder for the next year. My aim? To get straight A's or Dist. *Daydreaming*

Love and relationship probably is one thing that remain stagnant throughout - alone and happy. But I have a strong stand against male who thinks that girls that are not hot are not worth to be friends with. Unless u r as hot as those Hollywood actors, pls take along ur testosterone, penis and bring them together with ur muddled brain to the deep blue sea. Anyway, you r too hot for the shark that it burn their fins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kengz mc kengz...
spare me some of ur time ~
u rant so much~
miss ya heaps :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...
ranting is part of my hobbies, no?