Monday, May 29, 2006

How's life?

MIA-ed for too long. *sweeping dust from the blog*
Well, today is my first day in Obstetric ward. Overall it's ok. But I can be 60-70% sure it'll not be my field of preference in the future. No one solid single reason to explain why but yeah~

Anyway, looking at the babies.. It makes me feel that the process of child-bearing to childbirth to the "aftermath" is so wonderful.. I feel like having a baby too. Seriously, not just for the fun of the moment but to really bring up a child.

So, in order to get pregnant, I need some sperm. In order to have sperm, I need a man. Man is not any Tom, Dick or Harry and that is one single most big problem. So as a conclusion, I'll have to resort to wait and eventually the thinking will fade <--- most likely to happen or else miracle may happen - suddenly there is a perfect man waiting for me somewhere in the corner of the world.

I am just crapping. ;) Forgive me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally some indication of ur continuing existence after mia-ing for so long....
ooOOoO n make more babies~

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha...
a part of me still lingers eventhough I'm mia-ing