Went to MoS - Ministry of Sound on fri. Fyi, MoS is the newest, biggest yet and rumoured-hottest club in S'pore. I still think zouk is better. Maybe it's the crowd or maybe it's the music or maybe I'm just plain tired after a long day of sch. Seriously, I still like RnB as compared to retro. Too bad the rnb side is just super-duper-hyper packed, and the area simply just too small to accomodate the crowd. Anyway, it's another eye-opener for me. =)) Oh, one thing good bout the place is, they got a B-I-G toilet - lots of cubicles. Not like zouk, which only have a pathetic 5 or 6 cubicles. By the time ur turn to use the toilet, probably urinated on the pants.
Been reading kennysia.com recently. This guy is damn hilarious and somehow "dirty". At times I wonder, how ppl like him can be so devoted towards blogging. The time, the inspiration, the brain juice... in return? The fame, Some awards and a pat on the shoulder.
Tmr's mon. guess I am having monday's blues. (urgh, it's not even mon yet)
Last week is a furious week.
First, I had my BCLS(Basic Cardiac Life Support) practical and theory test back-to-back. Luckily, I passed both. Huhu~
Then, I fired at half of the class because of some miscommunication. Sorry guys, I need to protect my grp. Truly, I can't see why we r the grp at fault. We've asked and clarified. Everybody is following the sequence that we all thought it should be. We r following the sequence as well. Yet, somewhere somehow something went wrong. Well, wht's happened has happened. Gone were the minutes of intensity when we found out that there were clashes on topics. It no longer matters. Screw it up, Spat it out, Clean it up.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment