Ok, so I've moved to blogspot. Why? I did it out of impulse. I've decided to make changes to my life. It's time to get everything together. Sch started 2 weeks ago. But I still feel very unorganized, as if everything is out of place. Nothing seems to feel right at this moment. It's too difficult to describe the emotions in words. The stress, it's eating me inside out slowly.
I lost track of who am I inside. Who am I used to be. How I used to feel as myself once upon a time ago. I am no longer me. I am lost.
Each day, I realized more and more that human really is an amazing creature. Especially the brain. Think bout this, without a functional human brain, I won't be able to type this and u won't be able to read this either. See? So, be grateful that u r able to read this coz u have a functional brain, not because of how many years u have spend studying the combination of different alphabets to produce words.
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment