Monday, October 20, 2008

Obligation vs Procastination

Hence the complain that this blog has not been updated for quite some time. But really is it out of obligation or simply I'm just trying to procastinate from all the assignments? 90% goes to the latter. Heh.

Been in and out of "depression" recently. Just simply lost the shine in me. Feeling jaded.
Often caught myself wondering "what am i doing here?".
If this is what working life can do to me, I would have opt to become the mummy's girl and stick to mom for the rest of my life. But then again, do u think i'll be happy and contented without all the thrills and adrenaline kick from nursing a very sick person to arguing with a disturbly confused patient. Dilemma.. Dilemma..

Among all these, there's one thing that I've come to realise. A real good friend doesn't need to invest much time to maintain the relationship and the important sparkplug is what lies in between us. Chemistry. No matter the conflict, no matter the arguement.

Here's the recent stunt. Meet-the-mellie day as gin put it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: