Monday, November 26, 2007

Family tree

Sigh~ Family... It has been rather a turmoil time for everyone i guess..
Mom said I don't call back often enough and when I called there's always something I need and when she called I'll be very impatient. Oh well, I dunno.. maybe what she said is true..
I don't know what to talk bout when i call back and not very keen to talk bout work stuff. The thing is work has already consumed 3/4 of my life and talking bout it doesn't relieve the increasing stress. I'm used to solving my own problem and digging my way out of emotional problems. I appreciate mom's relentless effort to give us a hand in other problem. I seriously do. Maybe u r mad coz I doesn't seems to care. But i miss home terribly. I miss those time that we go to office n helping u do those miscellaneous stuff. I miss those time we just stay at home and watch tv. I even miss those time u get pissed coz we r so freaking lazy to get things done. I just wanted to go home and spend time with u all.
But sometimes when I'm too caught up with this new arena, it just didn't occur to me that u want to know wassup with us.

Sigh~ I'm tired already walking alone. Maybe it's not a bad idea after all to lean on someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai~~~

mom is a very emotional woman, and can be irritated easily.. no need to be bothered to much by her ways of releasing her stress loh... take it easy..

but she does complain to me that you don't call home often enough, and she feels that you are not that close to her anymore la...

BUT... this is a process la... have you heard about the "empty nest" syndrome? things will be good again when you come back...